Graduate Research Assistant, PhD Student
email@example.com | 434.297.8009
Taotao Wu joined the Center for Applied Biomechanics as a PhD student in August of 2014, after receiving his MS and BS in China. He had a broad background in the field of automobile engineering from engine control to vehicle dynamics before he focused on automobile safety and biomechanics. He is currently working on scaling of biomechanical impact response and injury tolerances.
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Forestry University, China
- Biomechanical Impact Response and Injury Tolerances
- Scaling Method
- Automobile Safety
- Computational Modeling
- Control-oriented Modeling of Turbocharged Diesel Engines Transient Combustion Using Neural Networks, SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-1093, 2014.
- Factors Influencing Injury Risk and Submarining Tendency of Child Occupant. Journal of south china university of technology, 2012, 40(7): 46-50.
- Development of Real-Time Capable Turbocharged Diesel Engine Model Based on DOE and Neural Network. Chinese Internal Combustion Engine Engineering, 2014, 35(1): 57-62.
- Basketball, Movies, Soccer, Travel